Massage therapy improves circulation by bringing oxygen and other nutrients to the body tissues.
Massage relieves muscle tension and pain, increases flexibility and mobility and helps clear lactic acid and other waste, which reduces pain and stiffness in muscles and joints.
People use massage for relaxation and a variety of health conditions such as:-
- Back Pain
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendonitis
- Stress relief and related conditions
- Headaches and migraine
- Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
- Circulatory and respiratory problems
- Post injury and post surgical rehabilitation
Massage therapy relieves stress and appears to help the body’s stress response by lowering levels of hormones such as cortisol.
Massage may also enhance immune function.
Most people feel calm and relaxed after a treatment, although some people may experience mild temporary aching for a day.